The Problem: Tracking all client mandates and investment policy contracts is difficult.
- Information provided by clients is generally free-form and difficult to organize and maintain
- Clients can provide updates in many ways: New IPS, letters, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Confirmation of appropriate tracking mechanisms is difficult
- Events that require reactions can unfold quickly
- Overall effort is labor intensive and prone to error
The Solution: Adeptyx has developed a web-based application to help track client contracts, guidelines and mandates. It does this by:
- Supporting the decomposition of prospectuses and contracts into constituent mandates and capturing this information in a structured manner
- Tracking the source of each mandate
- Documenting internal interpretation of guidelines for consistent understanding across legal, compliance, and portfolio management
- Identifying the method used to ensure compliance and who is responsible
- Supporting comprehensive auditing